Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Ring













October 31, 2006, the eve of halloween... I had a dream... I dreamt that I was floating down the beach on a clear sunny morning when my baby swam towards me. She handed me a ring and I held it in my hand. I had two life savers that were keeping me a float and I just let the currents sweep me away.

The currents began to be more turbulent and I was not able to hold on to one of the life savers and it got swept by the turbulent tides. The tides became stronger and I could not hold on to my last life saver but I held on to the ring as tight as I could. It's either I let go of the ring and hold on to the life saver or let go of the life saver and hold on to the ring even if i would be drowning. I pictured the ring falling down the bottomless sea. I could not hold on so I decided to let go... of my life saver... I was slowly sinking but the waves grew stronger and suddenly I was swept back to the shore... There in my hand I still held the ring. It felt like it happened in only five minutes but then the sun was about to set at that time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home